Suffering from anxiety and depression, decrease in appetite. On medication. What is wrong?

Hi thi is deepti , I have been suffering from anxiety and deepression for past 11 years .i was on medication for 8 years and then I stopped taking medication and was fine for last 4 years.however last year I again started feeling anxious and depressed.I visited my psciatrist who put me on medication but to my surprise I found out that I am not at all able to bear side effects of this medicine.so I stopped my medication within one month.I am trying my level best to cope up without medication but its very difficult.i am not able to sleep well and my appetite has Goan down.I am feeling very anxious .TO my relief I heard about the new rtms treatment.I just wanted to know can it help me.Looking for an early reply.
Warm regards / Deepti
Fri, 6 Sep 2013