Suffering from androgenic alopecia. Investigations revealed DHT low. Treatment?

Hi, this is rohith(22 years male)... and im suffering frm androgenic alopecia and doctr recomended DHT , testosterone ,androstendeone,thyroid profile.. and the values are testosterone-454.27 ng/dL 5-- DHT- 34.2 pg/mL androstenedione-2.11. thyroid is normal... all the tests went normal except DHT which is less.. i hav healthy testosterone. bt y i have Less DHT values plz help me on this whether i use anti androgens fr my hair loss ... and one more what happens if DHT becmes less and hw to improve DHT levels thanking u sir
Sat, 30 Mar 2013