Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Suffering from acne problem, red in color. Ointment not working. Treatment?

hello, i am Haajra Jafar ,20 yr old girl and i have been suffering from acne problem for like more than 4 years. i have consulted a dermatologist before but the ointment he gave me didnt worked. and he pimples i have got are not red in color. they are of skin color only, as if there is something inside my skin like a lump.and i have got a very very oilly skinn..soo please do suggest me something
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
you have cystic or comedogenic acne .
you need to apply retinoid cream over it .isotretinoin under medical supervision will work .
extraction of pimple is better option ,
chemical peeling is good option
use cleanser for oily skin three times a day
i hope i answered your question
Answered: Tue, 5 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor