Suffering from abdominal pain with burning sensation in the lower part of belly and cramps

Hi, for the past 4 days i have had a LOT of pain in my stomach, i get a burning sensation in the lower part of my belly and cramps just below my ribs. i have been taking ibuprofen every 6 hours but it only eases the pain slightly, and today it has started becoming painful a few mins after i eat. My stomach is gurgleing constantly. I have been passing wind, and have has regular bowel movements please can you help me??
Thu, 21 Apr 2011