Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Suffering from abdominal pain. Trying to conceive. Diagnosed with swollen endometrium. What is the cause and cure?

I have been experiencing abdominal pain and tried to conceive for several years after I lost two pregnancies all at around 3 months. I went for sonar yesterday, my doctor discovered that I have a swollen endometrium . My progesterone level is always at around 7.7 even on day 21, and my periods are ever heavy and sometimes late. what is the cause of that, and what medication can help?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
From your description, it seems that you are having a hormonal imbalance which is causing an early pregnmancy loss. Adequate progesterone supplementation after day 16 of the cycle will help in overcoming this problem.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Tue, 17 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor