Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Verruca plana, undergone surgery. How it could be cured fully?

Hi Doctor, Good envening! Myself Amit Sarkar from Kolkata and 26 years old. I am suffering from Veruca plana from 3 and half years now. I have undergone surgery once for curing this. It was fine for sometime but again started growing and it is more worse now. Affected area face. Could you suggest me how it could be cured. Thanks in advance for helping me out. Regards, Amit
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query
We can treat the verruca plana by one of the following ways:
-undergoing surgery
-application of solutions like TCA, Salicylic acid, lactic acid, Podophyllin to the affected area
-application of imiquimod cream

These warts at times dissapear spontaneously but mostly they need to be treated regularly for them to dissapear so it requires a lot patience.

you may get it examined by a dermatologist for the best treatment option for you

Hope this answers your query
Answered: Thu, 7 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor