Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Suffering from UTI, staphylococcus growth. Taking cefuroxime axetil. Treatment options?

Im suffering from UTI from last 15 days. There is a growth of Staphylococcus spp & my urine culture report shows that i m resistant to Penicillin & 2nd generation cephalosporin . I had taken Cefuroxime axetil for 4 days before the test. My vagina becomes dry & there is pruritis also. What types of medicine should i take? Can we(Me & my hubby) go for sex? What measures should i take now?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  164
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,Asalamoalaikum.take care of the uti because this infection leads to kidney failure which is very trouble some in should take care of your diet also as well as medicine ,MEDICINE 1,take urixin tab, morning evening for 14 days ==== to kill the germs. 2, citralka sp. 2 table spoon in glass of water every 4 hrs( it will remove the acidity of urin and no further growth of germs) DIET,== TAKE lot of fluid, ---avoid meat ----can eat fish white of egg -----no saag or mustered for PRURITIS VULVAE use the vaginal wash and canesteen vaginal cream this has the spatula with it fill that and insert whole of it inside and apply it also on outer opening AVOID inter coussrse till ur itching disappear it is infectious for your partener your partener can use the protection for inter course
Answered: Thu, 22 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor