Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Severe cold and yellowish flem. Which tablet should i take ?

Hi I am having severe cold and yellowish flem whenever spitting associated with cough.I also feeling weigt in the face due to flem.Please suggest some tablet.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  253
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
Do you have fever also?
Any breathing difficulty?
Get yourself examined by a Doctor then he will prescribe proper medicine
you can do steam inhalation to loosen the cough
Wish you good health
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Zahra's  Response
hi,if you have fever and sputum in your back of throat,maybe you have first you should use expectorant syrup and fumigation.and if you dont became better you should use antibiotia at first co-amoxiclave 625 mg two timse in day pluse cap amoxicillin 500 mgr one cap in day.
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician, Pulmonology Dr. K. C. Pant's  Response
Dear Sir,

you have bronchitis with productive cough yellow in colour suggestive gram +ve bacterial infection ,pl take" Piritone Expectorant" 10ml twice and "AZIWOK 500mg" ,1 tab daily for 3 days and get CBC test for Eosinophilia and inf evidence.Lastly X-Ray chest and sputum culture to be done for final diagnosis. All the best.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor