Suffering from Sebohorreic Dermatitis. What is the best product that i can use ?

I am suffering from SebohorreicDermatitis i have tried alopathic treatments but of no use My friend has been benefitted by a natural product called derm essentials whose ingredients are tea tree oil jojoba oil rose mary oil etc Is this a good option to use Hello Doctor , I am Lakshmikanth(26 year old) suffering from seborrheic dermatitis , which has resulted in severe hair loss even after taking a lot of alopathy treatments. I have decided to go with the natural treatment. I have a natural oil whose ingredients are as follows.. Ingredients: 1) Organic Golden Jojoba Oil. 2) Organic Virgin Coconut Oil. 3) Organic Neem Oil. 4) Tea Tree Oil. 5) Himalayan Cedarwood Oil. 6) Virginian Cedarwood Oil. 7) Patchouli Oil. 8) Rosemary Oil. 9) Lavender Oil . 10) Oregano Oil. 11) Peppermint Oil. 12) Eucalyptus Oil. Please suggest me, can i go with this product? Also please suggest me if there is something better that I can use. With regards, Lakshmikanth.
Wed, 27 Apr 2011