Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Proteus Mirabilis

Hi, My son has Proteus Mirabilis (more than100 000)in his urine. What can we use as natural remedie? to avoid antibios? Thnx Eva
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  914
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hello eva..‘Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’.
consult ur doctor first n take his advice..
make him drink lots of water..
u can give him cantharis 200 one dose in the morning and second dose at night
its a homeoapthic medicine so safe

‘Wishing him Good Health’.
Answered: Fri, 11 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Answered: Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
1.probably community acquired infection,and I think the immune status of your child is slightly weak
2.check out with surgeon whether or not is there any structural urinary tract abnormality.
3.moreover these infections are more common in males in childhood
4. give him plenty of pre-boiled water to drink
.give Vit.C rich diet as it prevents growth of bacteria
.avoid giving food which is difficult to digest
Answered: Wed, 28 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor