Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Suffering from PVC's, thumping, rattling heartbeats, breathlessness. Diet recommendations?

I have pvc s and they re pretty scary.I ve already been examined by a doctor but am not satisfied.Sometime I feel like my heart is just rattling around or thumping..and it make me feel breathless. I would like to know which foods to eat or nutrients to consume that keep the heart beating regularly.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Dear Friend, welcome to HCM.
I would still like to help !!
how old are you?
if young, many VPC/ PVCs need evaluation..for dangerous arrhythmias. if older, also need to look for heart diseases , supply/ electric problems.
what did the ECG report say?
checked potassium , magnesium etc?'
pl. see a cardiologist if u r not satisfied with first evaluation.
food etc. may help only if there is any electrolyte disturbance detected. or if atherosclerosis detected underlying.
so take care and keep me posted on the progress.
Answered: Thu, 26 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor