Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Suffering from P.E. , get erection with slightest sexual thought, fluid starts coming soon. What is the cure?


I am 43 Years Old, Wt. 62Kg, hieght 5.4", non smoking & Non drinking, I am suffering from P.E. since 15 years. I get erection with slightest sexual thought, some fluid starts coming out as soon as I think anout sex, during intercourse, I ejaculate almost in 50-60sec. one Homeoptah advised me Lycopodium 30 & Conium 30 daily, single dose of each. Later some one suggested Lycopodium 1M once in 15 days, & Baryta Carb 30 daily signle dose. I have not seen much difference, pls advise what can be right prescription. Thanks & regards
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  207
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of Premature Ejaculation.
In absence of any major health issue the cause of premature ejaculation is mind related and due to performance anxiety.Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..
Consult qualified Urologist or Sexologist for evaluation and further treatment.

Answered: Thu, 18 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor