Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Suffering from PCOD and hypothyroidism, not conceiving. Had an Ectopic pregnancy rupturing my left Fallopian tube. Solution?

hi. I m trying to conceive for almost a year now. I m having PCOD and Hypothyroidism . on the top of this I was expecting in Aug 2012 but this was found out to be ectopic pregnancy and this ruptured my left fallopian tube . now again i m trying for conception but doctors and I are finding it really challenging as I m having right tube but my right ovary follicle does not grow beyond 13mm inspite of taking necessary medication.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Treat hypothyroidism properly - the dose of replacement hormone is adjusted by the TSH level
Treat the PCOD - Metformin helps.
Regular follow up with Obstetrician is a must

Take care
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Fri, 8 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor