Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Oligospermia. What are the treatment methods for increasing the sperm count?

Respected Sir, This is Amit from Kanpur, U.P., my wife is OK, my age is around 37 years, I am suffering from Oligospermia . I am under Homeopathic Treatment but results are very slow (0.65 per month) in semen analysis , (report attached) and due to this problem I am unable to produce a child. Kindly advise in detail about increase the process of semen, medicine, doses so that problem can be cured soon. This act of kindness shall be appreciated High and above…… Waiting for soon reply.............. With warm regards……… Your sincerely, Amit Srivastava
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Dear Amit,
I would advice you Ayurveda specialist consultation, that can prescribe you right medication, diet and professional support in this matter. Your condition can be reversible if you will follow your Doctor advice. You must know that semen analysis must also include sperm volume, quality, density, motility, morphology. Additionally you can request hormonal analysis.
I wish you good luck and if you have additional queries , don’t hesitate to ask.
Answered: Sat, 7 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor