Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Suffering from OCD at the age of 27 years. Is there any treatment for it ?

my wife is suffering from OCD . She repetedely seeks answer for particular question.Even if provided with answer , she keeps on asking it.Any cure, treatment or doctor address in lucknow will be of great help. Age of wife 27yrs, weight around 55kg. No past medical abnormality Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  161
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
hello anon ,
OCD is a very common illnes .and the symptoms can increase/decrease spontaneously. best management necessitates a combination of drugs and behaviour therapy ,and this must continue for about a year after the symptoms have decreased ;otherwise chance for recurrence is high. take care.
Answered: Thu, 29 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
dont worry
there is treatment for can consult any near by psycsiatrist.its not a major problem its a minor problem which can be treated very easily.orelse you can consult good homeopath near by which is safe and no side effect.if you consult homeopathy doctor she will not feel even that she is suffering from some psycological ailments.
Answered: Sun, 24 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor