Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Miner's disease. Room spinning, in bed. No help with mecllizine. Solution?

I have something called Minear s Disease-it s what I call the dizzies I woke up today and I can hardly function. The room is spinning and I have been in bed most of the day. I have something called mecllizine (a pill ) that I have taken. I had this about 3 years ago and the pills helped-today nothing seems to help. What else can I do? Roberta Margo Virginia, Minnesota
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The pills that you have been prescribed are likely to show an effect in next 4-5 days. Do continue with these. You can start taking Ginkgo biloba supplements and have a low salt diet to help.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Fri, 15 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
use homoeopathic medicine named chinimium sulf 200 , 5drop mor and eve and salicalic acid 200 noon and night 5 drop
Answered: Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor