Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Suffering from MS. Fell and hit corner of a chest, feeling very tired. Will it heal by itself?

Hi, my mom (63) fell and hit her right temple on the corner of a chest of drawers a couple of days ago, and has been feeling very tired since. She suffers from MS, and fell quite hard. The only issues she s having is that she has been feeling more tired than usual for the past couple of days. Her vision is fine. I m not sure if this is because her body is trying to heal itself, or if she should go get this checked out. Should we take her to the doctor, or will she be alright in a few days?
Tue, 13 Aug 2013
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Thank you for using Healthcare magic.

The symptom you are describing can be due to a small intra-cranial bleed which is very common in older age group after mild traumas.

You need to go to the doctor immediately and she may require a CT scan Brain .

Hope you find this answer healpfull.

Dr.Sanjukta Bose
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor