Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Likoria. What can be effective?

hi DR., i have been suffering from likoria and it is irritating, i work and go to college , my whole day is busy and hard to handle it. i feel pain mostly burning sensation during intercource and so unabe to do it, that is effecting everything in my life,i have no idea what shud i do. wud appreciate ur suggestive reply.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1460
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query,

Leukorrhea, can be physiological as well as pthological.

In physiological cases nothing much can be done.

However in pathological, we must find out the cause.

It can be infective cause.

Get a culture and sensitivity of the discharge done.

This will be helpful in finding out exact cause.

Please meet a dermatologist/ gynaecologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you

Answered: Fri, 6 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor