Suffering from IBS, acid reflux, nausea, severe abdominal pain, evacuation runny and smelly. Treatment?

Hi there! I m terribly sorry to bother you, but I m unable to get an appointment with my doctor and need some reassurance. I suffer from IBS , but in the past week I have had two very nasty attack late at night after going to bed. The attacks start out as an acid reflux and nausea combo, something I suffer from a lot, and over the course of a half hour to an hour suddenly develop into a severe abdominal pain and an immediate need to evacuate my bowels. Both times, I have been in such pain that I have to really fight not to pass out on the toilet, and the first time I was sick from the pain. The evacuation is runny, smells terrible and despite it not being too much, the body is trying to evacuate more, which isn t there, leading to the feeling of trying to pass a large object that will not some out. Once the pain and evacuation has subsided enough for me to take a buscapan in hopes it will help, I am left feeling sick and unable to lie down to sleep. I have never experience pain like this before, and I m worried it may be something more sinister, and I am so scared of it happening again that I am dreading going to bed tonight incase it does come back. Can you offer any insight or advice into this? My IBS is mostly anxiety triggered, which I take medication for and have done for years, but I find if I do not eat little and often, I was experience nausea radiating from the chest and throat . The two times this has happened, I have both not eaten before bed, and specifically eaten before bed to stop the nausea.
Thu, 30 May 2013