Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Suffering from IBS. Not cured by homoeopathic medicine. On SAAZ 500. Having abdominal pain. Kidney stone find in scan. What to do?

My age is 26, Height 5 feet 9 inches. I am suffering from IBS ( Irritable Bowel Syndrome ) for last 4 years. 1 year back I started taking homeopathy medicines and now the frequency of stomach disorder has come down a lot. Recently, becuase of some bad food eaten outside, IBS symptoms came up again. Doctors prescribed SAAZ DS for 5 days followed by SAAZ 500 for 10 days. I finished SAAZ DS course and currenty I am on SAAZ 500 course. But still a faint pain keeps happening in my upper or lower abdomen. Motion is fine but sometimes it tends to become loose. Please let me know whether SAAZ is meant for bone problems or for IBS and IBD ? Also, 2 months back kidney stones were found in the scan. Should I still take SAAZ ?
Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
I presume that you must have informed your doctor about the relevant history. Doctors only after a rationale assessment prescribe the medicine. What you can do is contact your Homoeopathic doctor again for the latest assessment. as earlier also his treatment helped you, so you may seek his assistance again.

wish you a speedy recovery to health
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor