Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Suffering from IBS. Did endoscopy. Had gastric and duodenal erosions. H pyroli was negative. Help?

sir, ihave been suffering from irritable bowel syndrome a sound of ;like water inside could be heard from the stomach i feel difficult to breath means tthe air doesn t go inside till the i need to take a deep breath through the mouth so that the air goes inside... i did twice endoscopy but both result was negative.. but for the first endoscopy the result was gastric and duodenal erosions and h pyroli was negative.. doctor prescribed me rabonik 20 but no used so again i took zinetac 150 mg...the stomach pain had reduce for somedays but again it strated a daYS AFTER..SO I REFFER another dr. and he did blood test an d endoscopy and the result was d2 scalloping rest normal gastrocopy. and biospy was normal....
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern if you do have some abdominal complain and it said to be IBS then this is more concern with the functional elements that you might be having you have to keep your stress very low you need to fight against the anxiety and depression, in my opinion the best drug for this is,
1) Tab Omeprazole 40 mg once in day
2) Tab Clidinium three times in day
3) Tab Chlorodiazepoxide three times in day
hope this information helps you, have a nice day.
Answered: Wed, 9 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor