Suffering from Gluten sensitivity, using Gluten free product, yet feel sick. Cause for allergic reaction?

hi, im a 25 year old female living with a gluten sensitivity for the past year but recently i have found and used some popular gluten free products (pamalas GF bakeing mix) and it still made me sick. could i be alergic to yeast maybe? or could i have been diagnosed wrong? i dont understand why a certified gluten free mix would upset me still when completely excluding gluten has made a significant impact on my health for the better.
Tue, 22 Oct 2013