Suffering from Gastritis. Taking pantoprazole,ondansetron. Endoscopy report shows Distal eosophagitis and gastritis. Suggest treatment?

Dear Sir,
I am Swastik, 27 years old , male, I am suffering from Gastritis and GERD for the last 15 years. I have consulted to gastroenterologists many times and they have done endoscopy 3 times on me and prescribed medicines.At present I am taking pantoprazole 40 mg ,ondansetron 4 mg b.i.d daily.In the endoscopy report it was found that I have Distal eosophagitis and gastritis.But,now also the symptoms are persisting.I feel epigastric burning pain in the morning and frequent bouts of vomiting also happens.Basically in the morning I feel nausea and then after eating anything I vomit.This is continuing for the last so many years.Please suggest some line of treatment. Thanking you in antecepation.
Sat, 11 May 2013