Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Dribbling of urine and urine urgency. Taking Silofast and Zeroprost. Can I shift to Alfuzison?

I am having problem of urine urgency and dribbling of urine for sometime. Night waking up has reduced with Silofast 8, and Zeroprost. A friend of mine from Canada is here and he told me he is taking Apo-Alfuzison, one tablet a day. Would you recommend switching to Alfuzison. Thanks a lot. Shashi Budhiraja my email I d is -- YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1338
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
u will need one ultrasound of abdomen and pelvis to document prostatomegaly and serum PSA. once it is documented and proved that u have benign prostatic hypertrophy then urologidt will prescribe u suitable medicines.
Answered: Thu, 8 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor