Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Congenital Proximal Unilateral Radioulnar Synostosis in my left arm, limited rotation in right arm. Abnormal DNA?

Hi I have Congenital Proximal Unilateral Radioulnar Synostosis in my left arm. My ulna is also too long which results in me having no supination or pronation in that wrist . Also, I have a fibrosis union of sorts in my right arm giving me limited rotation. Are the 2 in any way related? And is Radioular Synostosis a code in the DNA or is it an abnormality to the DNA code?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response

Thanks for the query

The condition you are suffering from is congenital and it is because of genetic mutuation involving the DNA coding. However if you are the only person in the family suffering from this issue then it might be an isolated event which might not transmit to the next generation

I hope I was of help

Answered: Mon, 28 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor