Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Beckers MD. Will get a fibulator. Treatment?

My son is 43 yrs old and has Beckers MD, he will be getting a fibulator put in this month, he heart is working at 30%, I need a Dr for the beckers md so he can get SSD, I need a Dr in Dayton, Oh area, he was turned down because they said he was to young, My son falls about 10 times or more a day he can't walk up and down steps, someone please help me
Victoria Greenhouse
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
You need to search the specialist for your son. It is best to consult your general physician who will be able to guide you regarding the available options nearest to your place.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
Answered: Fri, 28 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor