Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Atopical Dermititus , need to know the proper treatment

Alright, I am in need of a serious response, I have visited a dermatologist , and they have told me I have a skin condition known as Atopical Dermititus , however I do not believe this to be the case, My skin is affected by temperature, humidity, etc. , and constantly changes on whether it is healing or being irritated, It will have a rash like beginning, or I will bleed from my pores and/or my skin will tear open. The open skin will become sore-like and ooze an unknown green liquid (It is a very clear green liquid and is only noticeably green if soaked up by a white sheet of toilet paper/paper-towel) . It happens across my body but my face is the most common place for it to happen. (E.G. The sores/ bleeding/ oozing of the pores of the infected area). I was told that taking cold showers, and applying my hydra-cortisone medicine is the only treatment, I also use a Elocom Cream: Mometasone Furoate 0,1% on my body, because the skin is more thick and tolerable. My skin burns, stings and itches everyday of my life. I would like a diagnosis and or treatment suggestion. If possible a cure. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  196
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
you have not mentioned from how long u r suffering from this problem, it is sure that it is not a common skin condition, green discharge shows that there may be infection, but as skin conditions cannot be diagnosed until it is not seen, so it is better that you please mail some snaps of your condition at or visit us at
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic foum,
If you are not suer about your doctors diagnosis then take a second opinion.The presentation of atopic dermatitis vary according to the age of t he patient.Usually it effects most of the body fold or flexures like side of neck , front of th elbow,back of the knee ect..usually skin is very dry in such a has hyper linear palm....double folds under the eyes..etc..AD can be seasonal too....The best treatment would be to keep your body moist and keep it very clean.Elocon is a good cream which can be used ,but don't use it for very long..There are lot of other precaution which should be taken is such cases like staying away from pets ,keep curtains clean..avoid using a consult a good dermatologist for same.
take care,
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor