Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Suffering form uncontrolled motion

hi doctor me n my husband r going through a family crisis today my husband was out n he returned with a dirty pant n inerwear. he had smething similar to loose motion but he says he didnt even realise when did it came out,could it be because of the emotional pressure he is goin on at home..I am extremely worried,doctor please help me,answer my query.I wud always remain obliged.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  216
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’.
do not worry .. sometimes unnoticed stool are passed .. in this the person can notice he is passing flatus or stools.. and it can be cured..
give him aloes 30 thrice daily for 4 days its a homeopathic medicines..
along with it juices and coconut water will benefit..
destressing and taking adequate rest and sleep
wishing him good health
god bless..
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
it can be the result of iinfection from infected or unhygenic food, stress, fear or pain. There is nothing to worry much just reassurance support and proper food and proper hydration is to be looked in. Massage his head and talk to him to destress him as medicine you can use cap streswin and sanjivini vati. add a paste made from dried pomegranate seeds cumin mint onion tomato.
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.Dear see this could happen when stress is very high.It can also happen when stomach is really upset and one try to hold it.Having this just once does not related to any problem about which you need to worry.Just look for any other complain he has like vomiting,giddiness,fever etc.So just relax and wait.Give him reassurance and psychological support.if this continuous then take help of your doctor.
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor