Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Suffering form chronic nasopharyngitis

Dear Doctor , I am Frank and I had a chronic nasopharyngitis many years, so I want to know if this disease can cure completely? Thank you very much.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  405
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Sure, it can be cured completely. First of all get a CT PNS done n consult an ENT surgeon. U might be suffering from CHRONIC Rhinosinusitis.

This condition mostly needs surgery n it is called FESS.
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
hi ! welcome to healthcare magic
The naso pharyngitis or rhinosinositis are inflmatory condition of the perticular part. first thing why you are getting this not others. It is because your body is susceptible to many allergens or antigens thats why you are getting this ailments. Homeopathy can treat your susceptibility and can cure this for a long term period. so constitutional homeo imune therapy as well as clinical homeopathy will cure your case. Thnak you
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor