Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Suffering for pain in right testes, all scans normal, but unable to get over the ache. Any ideas ?

Docs, I am 49, 110kg, male and been suffering for about 8 weeks or more with aching in my testes, more specifically the right one. I have had scans on my testicles and abdomen but they have failed to find anything. I have taken anti biotics but still no relief. I cannot sleep for a long time because the ache is uncomfortable. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
Common causes are
1. Hydrocele.
2. Hernia.
3. Varicocele.
If not done already., a physical examination is a must by a surgeon/ urologist.
Till then you can try
1. Tight scrotal support.
2. Ice application over the painful area.
Wishing you good health
Dr GS.
Answered: Fri, 23 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor