Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Suffering ED, low testosterone, high LH, sperm count low. What can work?

i need your help. i am a man 35 years old. i have been suffering ED since about 10 years. the test show that i have low testosteron (1.7) -in the evening- and high LH( 16 ) fsh and pro are about normal. sperm account 80 million. mot. 45% non-mot. 45 sluggish 10%. normal viscosity. alkaline. vollume 3cc. the dotor prescribed ( ovamit ...half a bill aday for 25 days and stop for 5 days ) for three months also VITAZINC daily. now after one month use i feel it get worse . what is good for me? please help!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the report of semen analysis and hormonal level it seems that you have low Testosterone and normal FSH and Prolactin.Your sperm count is well within the normal range.
As regards the problem of erectile dysfunction that you have It is secondary Erectile Dysfunction .If you have less libido you can take Testosterone supplements after consulting physician .
The fact of the matter is that there are no medicines to cure Erectile Dysfunction as it is mind related and due to anxiety.You can take tab Sildenafil 1 hour before intercourse.This will help you to get hard erection
Answered: Fri, 18 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor