Suffered severe head trauma, memory loss. Diagnosed stage 3 breast cancer, memory declining drastically. Suggestions ?

Dear sirs;
My wife age 67 suffered severe head trauma as a result of a crash. Her breathing stopped in the emergency room at the hospital. After leaving critical care her mental age was judged to be about 3 yrs. old. After therapy. professional and at home she was restored to normal with minor memory problems. In 2010 she was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. Chemotherapy and radiation were prescribed. Since then her mental powers have declined drastically. She can,t remember any nouns and finds it difficult to hold a conversation. I have spoken to our primary doctor and a neurologist. They have not helped and her condition is rapidly deteriorating. At this time I judge her mental age to be about 6yrs old down from 12 last year! Can you suggest how I can get help.
Desperate in Fl.
AAAAA
Fri, 12 Jul 2013