Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Suffered from paralysis, had bell's palsy, have facial symmetry problems. How it will be cured?

hi i had problems with the symmetry of my face due to cold weather as a child, i suffered from paralysis . my smile and normal face was not symmetrical. many years later i had bells polsy. i still have issues with my nerves in my face being unresponsive and making me look weird slightly. Is there a cure for this as it makes me very un-sociable and i dont like talking around people etc.
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would suggest you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your bell's palsy complaints

there are several medicines are available in homeopathy for this condition on the basis of
-modality and

you should consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you          
Answered: Mon, 28 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor