Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Suffered from amoebiasis, dysentry. Have paleness, weakness, loose motions. Taking tiflox, tionidazole. Help?

i am suffered from amoebiasis(dysentry),for 10 years ,tiflox.tionidazole,etc are taken,some doctors treated tis is the symptoms of i.b.s,they given normoxin, pancreatin ,providoc,etc,but no use,i conducted all types of ayurveda, panchakarma medicins by reputed doctors but no changes ,i loose my weight from 10 years i am still 60 before that i am 65 , i hurtened by comments from my family members and friends about my weakness and paleness in my appearence,full day stomach pain,loose motion,with mucas like gum and sound in intestine ,no help from diet because for a month i take only rice starch ,no oil,milk oils ,but no use,i cont found difference in spicy and dietery food.i am able to do hard work in my plantation,and in my company job like travel,and with computer but from 5 years i loose my resistance power because again and again attacked by fever .and i was 36,10 years back one day i take 1 ltr of milk,next day this amoebiasis or i.b.s ? is started ,plz kindly inform me i am able to facing the stomach pain,loose motion etc,these are adjustable but i wish to rise my weight upto 10 k.g nearly 70 k.g what can i do
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
As your condition has gone chronic and you have tried all sorts of medicine and even panch karma. Now I believe you need a bit of change in life style and diet. Avoid milk and heavy stale meals. Be regular about timings of your meals.Light exercise pleasure at heart is a must. Kutaj is main anti amoebic herb. I get excellent results with addition of butter milk { Lassi} having roasted cumin seed in it.This re-establishes disturbed flora and is very good natural source of Lacto Bacillus.
Answered: Fri, 15 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor