Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Suffered facial injury, tenderness, redness, watery right eye. Due to bleed in the eye?

I fell and hit my face and bridge my nose 3 days ago - at first there was no pain, now my right eye is slightly bloodshoot and is tender around and hurts a bit. It watered up this morning and that really stung - how do I know if this is just a result of hitting the bridge of my nose or something more serious, is it possible to bleed into your eye -
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
That red would resolve on it's own in 15days but I would suggest you a proper ophthalmological consultation to see if the vision & fundus is fine after the trauma.
Answered: Sat, 6 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor