Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Suffered brain hemorrhage and stroke. Talking continuously. Zolfresh recommended. Suggestions?

Dear sir ,my father's age 62,last 22 days onwards he is suffered from ,brain hemorrhage stroke,that's effects not worked to left hand ,& left leg.compared to before its good now,but continuesly he is talking ,mainly night time its happens,my family doctor recommends zolefresh 10 mg giving ,but he is not sleep night time,plz give urs valuable suggestions,now what I'm to do sir.plz reply me sir.Thank u sir.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
After undergoing ur fathers case i understood that he got stoke on right side of the brain so he got hemiplegia on left side that's why they are not working normally...
He should undergo physiotherapy so that physiotherapist will do passive movements to left hand and legs after when he get a desired range physiotherapist will suggests active movements which he has to do thrice a day regularly until he recovers...
coming to sleeplessness of ur father it is quite natural in so many of strock patients and as u said that he is not sleeping after having zolfresh 10mg means that dose was not working to him so consult the physician with whom ur father is undergoing treatment for futher assistence reply me
Answered: Mon, 13 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor