Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Suffered bladder stone problem. Done ultraviolet operation. Having difficulty in urination, sex life also affected. What should be done?

Helo sir 6 year before i had suffer with stone problem in my blader. With a ultravilate opreration i solved my problem. After ten day i feel my urein vain is litle blocked. My urein was not come with pressure. still i am faceing this problem. Now due to this problem my marritial life also distrb. i have not enjoying sex comfertably. Because my vain is blocked. Please give me suggesion.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Anish,
Thanks for query,
I think you have undergone Lithotripsy before 6 years & not ultra Violate operation.
Usually Lithotripsy Procedure does not affect soft tissue.
You may have developed urethral stricture due to your stone that will creates problem while you pass your urine.
Sex enjoyment has nothing to do with your urethral stricture.
A dilatation surgery will solve your problem.thanks again
Answered: Tue, 10 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor