Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Suffered a paralytic stroke, minor clotting in brain portion. Whom should i consult?

Sir, my mother in law, 72 years old has suffered a paralytic stroke (March 4, 13). We need to admit her under your supervision. Pls advise the hospital name where we shoudl contact. We don t have any idea of your palce of attendign the patients. Need your help. In CT Scan , there seem to be minor clotting in Brain portion Rajendra Mishra
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
You should consult Neurologist at your locality.

Stroke work up has to be done . Blood sugar, lipid profile, neck vessel doppler, 2D echo should be done to prevent further stroke
Answered: Mon, 17 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor