Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Suffered a miscarriage, been tired, sickness, stomach pain, lack of interest in sex. What is the best thing to do?

I suffered a miscarridge in September 2012 since then i have not been the same i am always tired, I feel down every day. Some nights i can sleep others i am up thought out the night more i am feeling sick all the time and suffer with stomach pains? I started a new job in November and i just cant seem to get interested if i am honest i feel like leaving my job and sitting in at home every day. I have gone of sex and find myself not really interested in anything i cant remember the last time i felt happy. please helop me decide the best thing to do?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
hello mam ....firstly u have to do ultra sonography of whole abdomen with pelvis ....bcoz of your problem firstly i want to confirm your actual possibilities of disease via investigation..then post some mental symptoms here ....your desires and aversion...what u think about your complaints...

Post ur present complaints ...all informations are necessary to find out the cause of disease
Answered: Sat, 26 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor