Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Suffer with traumatic masturbatory syndrome, erectile dysfunction. Can I use Vigomax forte?

I am 28 year old man. I have masturbating prone style all my life and is believe i suffer from Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome . The problem is I am not being able to get a proper erection when I try to have sex with my partner. This is very annoying and I think i am suffering from Erectile Dysfunction . I need help. I have read about abstaining from masturbation and try to rebuild things in my brains, but it will take a long time and i cant wait that much, especially i cant let my partner wait that much even though she is very understanding and supportive. I have no problems in getting aroused, its the erections that troubles me, it goes on in my head and i loose it if i even get an 80% erection. I have read about Vigomax Forte. Can i use it in my case? how long will i take to cure myself? As i know that i am capable of performing well once i get rid of ED and Performance Anxiety . Please reply doc, I am really frustrated and need help!!
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  438
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of Erectile Dysfunction.

In absence of any major health issue cause of erectile dysfunction is mind related and due to performance anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..
Use of Sildenafil (Viagra ) will help you get hard sustainable erection to have sexual enjoyment .

Please get the prescription of drugs from your family physician.

Answered: Thu, 19 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor