Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Suffer from weaker erections and premature ejaculation. Treatment?

I am a 21 year old male. I have been masturbating since i was 13 , but excessively in the last few years. I am not married and I have never had sex. I have noticed that i am now not getting erections like when I was younger. They are weaker and don't come normally unless I try to get them. I am also worried that i have premature ejaculation as i can get quick ejaculations. I am supposed to get married next year. What should I do to ensure no sexual problems?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of getting hard erection while masturbating.
You had been indulged in masturbation since last 8 years and now facing problems of getting hard erection.
First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scienificaly that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety. Following measures will help to boost up your level of confidence and allay anxiety and there by improve your sexual performance,
1) Practice moderate exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 hour.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vitamins A,C,E,D.fruits and vegetables .
3) Avoid alcohol and smoking .
4)Take some anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.
As regards your doubt about premature ejaculation I would say that premature ejaculation is a term applicable to only one gets ejaculation within one minute after penetration in to vagina while performing penovaginal sex with female partner.What you think as a premature ejaculation is not premature ejaculation but can be called as early ejaculation. This is due to over excitement and anxiety.
All your problems will get resolved once you get married .There is nothing to worry about it.

Answered: Tue, 9 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor