Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Suffer from sudden anxiety causing momentary confusion, difficulty to communicate in public. How can I overcome this?

Hi, My name is Bharath male 25. I have a problem of sudden anxiety and due to which i paid a visa agency 1400 pounds and they have cheated me. at that moment my mind doesn t work. suddenly i get scared and everyday i remember how i lost my money and i am not able to sleep calmly and feel like this life is not worthy enough to live. in public i am unable to communicate well even though i have knowledge.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello bharat_raj_2006. Thank you for visiting I am sorry to hear about your loss of money which is a significant amount of money. I believe from your symptoms that you are having anxiety issues which is also affecting your sleep. As well, I believe that you are also having some depression as well, which I understand. You have had a traumatic life changing event and you need to discuss this with your physician.

However, I am worried about you due to the statement "feel like this life is not worthy enough to live". It sounds like you are suicidal and I am wondering if you have a plan to hurt yourself. If you are suicidal and/or have a plan for hurting yourself, you need to go to your nearest emergency room for help now. When someone is depressed and anxious they do not make the best decisions.

Be well, Dr. Kimberly
Answered: Sun, 1 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor