Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Suffer from severe allergic reaction, weight gain. How can I lose weight?

Wow ( months ago I had a bad allergic reaction to. Genus shot I told the drs I have g6 pd Nd they ignored me after along weight they sent me home I suffered for two weeks was nt happy I really frustrated no matter how hard I try with edit and exercise I can t loose this excess body fat I tried all the fat loss products and nothing works I m Veteren and self employed I take care of my artistic brother and I can t afford liposuction I m 222 I need to be around 198 -200 pounds .what can I do
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response

Eating a low calorie diet with regular physical activity will be helpful for you.
Start your day with green tea. Oats in skimmed milk for breakfast. Papaya for mid morning snack. Bowl of vegetable salad for lunch. Green tea for evening. Vegetable salad and vegetable soup for dinner.

Eat this low calorie diet for a week and go for 45 mins regular walks.
Wishing you good health.

Answered: Mon, 1 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor