Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Suffer from seborrheic dermatitis. Had sunburn. Need an instant glow to face

i have fair skin ,it is combination skin but mostly dry.But now it became more rough and dull with open pores on my cheeks.I have t-zone but after washing my face the t zone becomes dry.I had sunburn 5 months back.I also have Seborrheic dermatitis . I am asian teen.I use garnier light facewash and simple dove beauty cream.What should i do for instant glow?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  111
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello..thanks for the query
To achieve an clear complexion you can take the following steps.
1)Use face wash with Glycolic acid ( melawash, AHA -Glow) once daily.Do not over wash your face ; if you do o , the body starts producing more oil to compensate the loss of oil due to cleansing.So restrict washing to 2-3 times a day maximum.
2) Use only non comedogenic preparations on your face.Like sunscreen and moisturizers should be gel based and from a good brand which mentions 'non-comedogenic' in its packaging
3)You can go ahead with a few sessions of Glycolic peels once in 15 days with a qualified dermatologist after assessment of your skin.
4) Oral supplements of Vit C (1000mg) once daily will help.
5)Creams containing Vit A,E should be applied once daly
Hope this is helpful..take care!
Answered: Tue, 19 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor