Suffer from refractory celiac disease. Weight gain due to fluid retention. On feeding tube at night. Further treatment?

My Mom has refractory celiac disease . Everything the Drs tried is not helping her. She was last weighed in at the hospital 2 weeks ago at 70lbs. She has since been weighed at the skilled facility and is at 92lbs because of fluid build up. She does not eat by mouth because she does not like any of the gluten free meals given to her. She does get a night feeding through a feeding tube but it results in diahrea. Are we starting to see the end come? I just want someone to be honest with me. I know you don t know her but just by what I am telling you, a simple opinion would be sufficient. Thank you!
Mon, 25 Nov 2013