Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Suffer from problem of night fall after quitting masturbation, feel weak, have headaches. Any remedy ?

Doctor, my age is 19 years. I was doing masturbation since year 2009 that is from the age of 15. Earlier time from age 15 to 17 I was doing it for almost 5 days in a week. At that time my body was healthy. But after age of 17, I stopped masturbating suddenly for 1 and half year. But I got maximum lost of sperm , my body strength (mental and physical) during this time. I didn’t masturbate but I got problem of night fall. At any time my sperm came out. After that time I never could stop night fall. I am feeling nervousness . I can’t come out that. Doctor I feel very bad. I feel ashamed of to out my self to the world. I can not thought innovative ideas, I can just copy, cut and paste ideas from other. I have lost all the young energetic persons features. At the same time i have a headache , headache like migraine , body pain. Feel shame when some woman see me. Never sex with any female in my life. If you have a medicine which can give my health back (strength like young person) then give me remedy i will be thankful to you. Give me remedy to all my problems. I have taken many medicines but there is no solutions. If i want to contact you personally how is it possible?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have been masturbating since a long time and you think that your health was very well during that period You have stopped masturbation since last 1 1/2 year and now you think you have developed many problems .which are making you nervous and loosing self confidence.Let me tell you that masturbation does not have neither negative or positive effect on health.It is natural for every male to masturbate at young age as it is a physiological need of human being.So whatever you are thinking now is an anxiety so you have to determine yourself that you are absolutely normal You may consult psychiatrist for consoling
Answered: Mon, 19 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor