Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Suffer from premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Have smoking addiction, lipoma

I have problem of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction . I m giving some of the information about me . 1.age -32 sex - male 2. Smoking history of 10 years. 3. Get cold very fast. 4. Never have been able to penetrate as i ejaculate early even after trying multiple times. 5. Some times i ejaculate without erection , that is during foreplay. 6. In crowded transport systems i try to avoid females as much as possible because mere touch for 4-5 minutes results into ejaculation without erection. 7. Got lipoma also. 8. Have issue of low BP and anxiety from last 4-5 years. 9 . have medical history of jaundice twice.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation.

This could be due to smoking that you have been addicted to since last 10 years. However you need to get evaluated thoroughly to find out the cause of Erectile Dysfunction and premature ejaculation .

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment and investigations.Do not worry this can be cured by Counselling and medications.

Answered: Fri, 5 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor