Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Suffer from premature ejaculation. Any suggestions to get a longer erection?

My partner is 59 yrs old and in fairly good health, doesn t smoke and drinks wine only occasionaly. He gets and maintains erections, but they are sometimes not very hard. He ejaculates in just a minute. This is not enough time for me to achieve an orgasm . What can we do about this? He tells me he has had it all of his life. He wasn t circumsized until he was 25 yrs old. He is suggesting we use sex aids , but I want to know if he is able to make his erection last longer.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your partner has problem of Premature Ejaculation.
Since he is 59 years old it is natural to have reduced libido and not getting hard erection compared to what one gets at young age
He can take medicine like Dapoxetine along with phospodiesterase inhibitor like Sildenafil to delay ejaculation .Please visit your family physician for dosage and prescription of the medications.
Answered: Mon, 11 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor