Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Suffer from polyneuropathy due to vitamin B12 deficiency. Have spasmophilia. Proper diagnosis?

my husband does not have any pain or tingling or problems with mobility....but a neurologist on clinical exam said he had polyneuropathy which could be due to B12 deficiency. We got his B12 tested 234. What do u think. Could he have polyneuropathy. She also mentioned he had spasmophille. The General practioner said he did not have neuropathy and chances were neurologist was wrong.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
nothing wrong in taking a course of vitamins. pls go for a blood sugar and serum uric acid test.
pls take ORS-L packs twice a week for the next 1 month for possible electrolyte disturbances.
Answered: Fri, 12 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor