Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Suffer from pain due to non-retractable penile foreskin. How to cure this?

hi.. my penis foreskin has been stick with glans now due to many time, i didn t masturbation. I tried to pull back so, some places on the foreskin has been rupture. when penis in normal, the foreskin pulldown totally from grans. but when penis erect, it doesn t pull down and pain over there. the rupture skin will be care by me by some soft cream. Is it good.. I want foreskin should be pulldown at the time of penis erect. This happens in my past, but not today.. suggest me
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed partial Phimosis.

However this can be confirmed only on clinical examination.

Please consult qualified Surgeon or Urologist for examination

You may need to get circumcised .This is a simple operation done under local anaesthesia and gets cured permanently.
Answered: Mon, 1 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor